The South Korean Embassy announces that the processing service for all types of visas including tourist visa (C-3-9) will resume starting Wednesday 1 June 2022.
- Multiple entry visa issued before 5 April 2020 that has not expired can be used without re-application.
- The Consent for Isolation will not be required to submit any longer.
- Please be advised that all the passengers must comply with the following protocols for quarantine and COVID-19 testing.
- a) Passengers must present either a negative PCR certificate (issued within 48 hours) or a negative RAT certificate(issued within 24 hours) prior to the departure date
- b) In principle, unvaccinated passengers will not be exempted from quarantine while vaccinated passengers will be exempted from quarantine. The detailed information on the quarantine protocol can be found on the Embassy’s website.
- c) Online vaccination registration is required via Q-CODE before departure.
Applications will be accepted as soon as the Embassy announces detailed information on the visa application procedure including required documents.
For more information, get in touch with our Documentations Team through: