France: Wine and Golf Tour
USD 3290 per person based on twin-sharing
- Airport transfers
- Hotel accommodation for 7 Nights
- Seat-in coach tour with English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary: 7 Breakfast buffet, 6 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- Experiences as indicated in the itinerary
- Tour entrance fee
- City Tax
- PH travel Tax
- Travel Insurance
- All beverages (unless otherwise specified)
- Incidentals in hotels such as laundry, telephone calls, mini bar
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for the drivers & local guides
*Terms and Conditions apply see Heart of Alsace e-brochure page 93-94
- Play in "The Alsace Golf Links" and "The Golf of Ammerschwihr Trois-Epis"
- Guided city tours in Colmar, Capital of the Wine Route; Reims, City of coronation; and Paris
- Discovery of the "Pearls of Alsace": Riquewihr and Eguisheim, medieval villages ranked among the most beautiful villages in France
- Extraordinary experience aboard the hot-air balloon 150-meters above Epernay
- Visit of the inclined plane of Saint Louis Arzviller, a boat lift unique of its kind in Europe
- Visit of Automobile Museum Schlumpf Collection in Mulhouse, the leading car museum in the world
- Facinating cellar visits in Alsace and Champagne
- Private wine tasting in famous Alsatian estates and Champagne Houses
Cultural and Religious Heritage Site Visits
- Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, one of the symbols of the Alsatian heritage
- Explore UNESCO world heritage sites in Champagne: Notre Dame de Reims and hillsides of the Aÿ's vineyard in Champagne
Memorable Lunch and Dinner
- Food & wine pairing with a scenic view of the vineyards
- Tarte Flambee experience in traditional Winstub
- Dinner in local Alsatian restaurants
- Food & Champagne pairing for lunch
- Dinner in local restaurants in Reims
- Lunch in the Eiffel Tower Restaurant, "The 58" with exceptional views over Paris, or to the legendary Brasserie, "La Coupole" in Montparnasse
Arrive at Zurich airport at around 1:20 pm and transfer to your Hotel in Alsace. At around 5:00 pm check-in and then join everyone for a welcome drink and an introduction about your trip. Enjoy a nice dinner in a traditional restaurant.
Grasp the sense of the region’s historical and cultural heritage as you follow the wine route in one day. Visit of the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, one of the symbols of the Alsatian heritage and discover Riquewihr one of the “Pearls of the Wine route”, ranked among the "Most Beautiful Villages in France". For the lunch, live a memorable time, including a cellars visit, wine tasting with cold cut and cheese platter. Continue to Eguisheim and walking tour of the medieval village center, which was voted as “France’s favorite village” in 2013 and birthplace of Pope Léo IX. Finish the journey with a guided tour of the Old town of Colmar, Capital of Alsatian wines. Here, you’ll discover the Little Venice, half-timbered houses, the covered market, St Martin’s Church. To wrap up this beautiful and memorable day, have a delightful dinner in an Alsatian gourmet restaurant in Colmar.
Morning on the Alsace Golf Links in Rouffach, Greenfee 18 hole. Located in a picturesque landscape with a “links” design style, the course offers a challenge for players of all levels. After lunch, departure to Mulhouse, the industrial capital of Alsace for a guided visit of the Automobile Museum – the leading car museum in the world! Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Mercedes - all the prestigious car-makes are on display.
The Golf d’Ammerschwihr Trois-Epis is located on the Wine Route, just a few kilometers from Colmar. The beautiful 5207-meter course was designed by Robert Berthet and built during 1990 at an outstanding location winding between vines and woodland. The changes in elevation and many variations along the course make it nicely challenging for both beginners and seasoned players. Lunch in a traditional “Winstub” restaurant in Kaysersberg and guided walking tour of this medieval city, which was voted as “France’s favorite village in 2017” and hometown of Dr. Albert Schweitzer. On the way back to Colmar experience a cellar visit and a wine tasting in a typical Wine Estate on the wine road. Enjoy your free time to relax at your Hotel, to shop or have a drink in the Old city center of Colmar, the capital of Alsatian wines.
Private transfer to the historical sparkling wine province, Champagne, located between the Alsace region and Paris. On the way to the city of Reims, stop in Saint-Louis Arzviller to visit the inclined plane of Saint-Louis Arzviller, a unique boat lift in Europe. After, board the river shuttle for a cruise. Have a local lunch in the area. Continue to Reims and check-in at your hotel. Have dinner at 7 pm and spend the rest of the night at leisure to relax and enjoy the city.
Walk at the city center of Reims and visit the Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where French kings were coronated during the French Monarchy. Carry on with a fascinating dive into the “crayères”, the sumptuous Champagne cellars, and have a taste of their products they take pride of. Travel to the south of Reims and arrive in the area of Hautvillers village, the cradle of Champagne, for an original Champagne and food pairing. After lunch, take a short walk in the village of Dom Pérignon, the “Father of Champagne” and then proceed to your wine journey in the "Champagne Alley” in Epernay which is registered as a UNESCO world heritage site. After, have an extraordinary experience 150-meters above the ground aboard the balloon of Epernay. Discover the hidden gardens of the Avenue de Champagne and contemplate the hillsides of the Champagne vineyards. To cap off this day's journey, drink Champagne on the hillsides of the Aÿ’s vineyard, also a known UNESCO world heritage site.
After your breakfast, transfer to Paris and check in your 4* Hotel. Enjoy a free afternoon to discover the city of Light. Walk long the outstanding Jardin des Tuileries and immerse yourself in the treasures hidden under the amazing pyramid of the Louvre Museum. Stroll through the streets of Quartier Saint-Germain and its cozy “cafés” and “brasseries”. Go from Avenue Montaigne to Champs-Elysées and explore the French fashion, designers’ boutiques and department stores for a unique shopping run. Whether you explore historic districts or architecture, gastronomic restaurants or museums, one thing is certain: the City of Light is a captivating one.
Start relaxed. Check-out in the morning around 11:30 am meeting with your guide and departure for a memorable lunch to the Eiffel Tower restaurant, "The 58", with exceptional views over Paris or to the legendary Brasserie, "La Coupole" in Montparnasse. In the afternoon, free time along the Tour Eiffel area, exploring The Trocadero and The Parc du Champs-de-Mars or ascent up to the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck for a breathtaking 360° panoramic view 210 meters above the ground. After, enjoy a panoramic city tour of the French Capital for the discovery of its iconic sites (Notre-Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, Opéra Garnier, Les Invalides). Around 5 pm, transfer to the airport of Paris Charles de Gaulle for your flight back to the Philippines.
End of Tour
RATE PER PERSON
BASED ON TWIN-SHARING
|Saturday, 13 June||Saturday, 20 June||USD 3290|
|Saturday, 29 August||Saturday, 05 September||USD 3290|