Cebu: Island Getaway
Starts from PHP 4,698
January 15, 2023 - March 31, 2024 except the following dates:
- April 5 - April 9, 2023 (Easter Peak)
- February 9 - February 10, 2024 (Chinese New Year)
- December 31, 2023 (New Year's Eve)
|Hotel / Resort||
RATE PER PERSON
BASED ON TWIN-SHARING
|Savoy Hotel Mactan||Php 4,698|
|The Noble Cebu Hotel||Php 5,658|
|Quest Hotel||Php 5,870|
|Seda Ayala Center Cebu||Php 6,608|
|Bluewater Maribago||Php 7,665|
|Harolds Evotel Cebu||Php 8,565|
|Dusit Thani||Php 11,625|
|Kandaya Resort||Php 12,368|
|Bluewater Sumilon||Php 18,115|
- 2 nights stay in a Deluxe room at your hotel of choice
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily Breakfast at the resort
- Complimentary use of wifi access and other public amenities
- Travel Insurance
- Incidentals in hotels such as laundry, telephone calls
- All other services not mentioned
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rates quoted are per person and in Peso.
- Rates provided are applicable for bookings with minimum of 2 persons and subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Full payment prior to the tour is required. No refund for any unused portion of the tour
- Standard check-in time: 3 pm, Standard check-out time: 11 am
- This travel arrangement is subject to existing policies of the hotel/ resort of choice, as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged and settled by the guests on personal account
Departure from Manila. Be transferred to your hotel and check-in. Explore its amenities in the resort and have a comfortable overnight stay!
Whatever your kind of adventure is, we are sure you’ll find what you love in Cebu. Afterall, this is the Queen City of the South. After breakfast, get ready for your choice of adventure. You are free at your own leisure to visit different places in Cebu. You may opt to visit historical places like Magellan's Cross where Catholicism has all began or visit several musuems like Museo Sugbo and see the rich history of the island going way back in the Spanish era. You may explore the Temple of Leah, a towering seven story building located in the hills of Cebu City. And if you're looking for an instagram worthy photo, see the picturesque view of Sirao Garden with its vibrant and multicolored celosia flowers. Don't miss out going on a food trip at Larsian, the best streetfood Cebu has to offer -- don't forget the lechon!
There are a lot of things you can do on your own or if you like you can check our 'optional tours' for your trip of choice.
Do your last-minute drills before check-out from the hotel. And then proceed to the airport for your flight back home.