Starts from USD 3,840 per person
South Korea: Food for the SEOUL
Request a Quote
Valid until further notice.
- Visa Assistance
- Roundtrip economy class air ticket
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Transfers using private air-conditioned vehicle during the tour
- Four (4) nights accommodation at Western Chosun or Fairmont Ambassador Seoul
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Activities and experiences mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking professional tour guide during the tour
- Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage
- Airport taxes and terminal fees
- Airport & Hotel Porterage
- Tipping for the guide and driver
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as mineral water, table drinks, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation.
- Any flight or tour deviation, which will incur additional costs
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Travel dates: Between October 2023 to November 2023
- This is just a quotation, no reservations yet. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The above quotation is valid for a minimum of 2 persons. Any reduction will be subject to re-computation.
- Hotel standard check-in time at 1500 hrs. and check-out time at 1200 hrs. Unused services are non-refundable.
- Off-loaded passengers, rate is non-refundable.
- Scan copies of passports are required if to proceed with the booking.
- Once confirmed and finalized, bookings are subject to the terms and conditions.
- The above tour schedule is subject to change without prior notice, depending on the heavy traffic condition of the top travel season.
Meet & Greet with our representative. Transfer to your hotel for check-in. Accommodation in Seoul.
Seoul-full morning! Learn how to make your very own Korean alcohol in a comprehensive way! A traditional Korean alcohol specialist will take you through the fundamentals of brewing makgeolli with an interactional and hands-on experience. Find out more about Royal Cuisine from traditional to modern edits in the afternoon at Onjium. Stroll along Insandong late in the afternoon.
Start your day with a simple breakfast at Sigol Bapsang. Have a feast on classic banchan dishes that are well-loved by locals and foreigners. Gwangjang Market is one of the best places to go for authentic Korean street food in Seoul. Don’t miss visiting this place if you love to eat. Enjoy a diverse selection of delicious desserts including hand-made chocolates and puddings at Passion 5 Bakery. Myeong-dong is not only Seoul's shopping mecca, but also a street food paradise for food fanatic. The friendly alley is lined with rows of great korean street food. Accommodation in Seoul.
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free at leisure. Use this time to pursue your interest. You can go around Seoul or on a trip to nearby provinces through public transportation to check out other spots you don't want to miss. After all, the best way to experience a city or a country is to try being a local. Of course, this is also the perfect day for shopping for fashionable clothes, skin care products, and souvenirs. Don't be afraid to get lost and find your way in the city that captured your heart and soul.
Wake up early and have your breakfast. You are free until your departure time so use it to explore nearby sites or to get ready for your flight back to Manila. Be sure to double-check your things before leaving your hotel room before you check-out. Transfer to the airport in time for your flight.