Starts from USD1,008 per person based on twin sharing
My heart and SEOUL goes for GANGWON
Request a Quote
- July 21 to 24, 2022
- August 4 to 7, 2022
- September 15 to 18, 2022
- Roundtrip economy class air ticket via Fly Gangwon with 30kg check-in baggage allowance, 7kg carry on baggage
- Roundtrip airport transfers using private air-conditioned coach (to and from Yangyang Airport)
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Gangwon: Marina Bay or similar, Seoul: Shilla Stay or similar) based on twin sharing
- Overnight stay at Quest Hotel Clark or similar on the day of the arrival in Clark from Gangwon
- Guided-tours with meals as stated in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance with Covid-19 Coverage
- Anti-get Kit (before departure from YangYang Airport)
- Clark Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide"
- Philippine Travel tax P1,620.00
- Negative RT-PCR 48hrs prior to flight or Antigen test 24hrs prior to flight from Manila(requirement to date)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is in peso and per person based on twin-sharing
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 2 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Deviation from the group is not allowed.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
- Valid passport (more than 6 months from date of departure)
- Fully vaccinated 1st and 2nd dose (vaccination certificate from DOH or yellow card)
- Negative RT-PCR test or Antigen test (requirement to date) before departure from Clark and from Yangyang
- A checklist of requirements will be sent to agents together with a waiver required by Gangwon Government.
- All passenger list will be for approval. Processing within 2-3 working days.
- Passengers with previous Korean visa denial will be subject for approval for the visa-free entry to Yangyang.
- Other guidelines to follow.
- Rates and tour schedules are subject to change without prior notice
For more information, you may contact us:
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed and assisted by our local partner for your transfer and proceed to a local restaurant for breakfast. Then visit the highest mountain in the Gangwon Province, Mt. Seorak, and enjoy the scenic view of Seoraksan National Park. Be like an Olympian as we experience Olympic Curling in Gangneung Curling Center. Have some fresh air along Anmok Beach. Take some photos as a souvenir as we visit Juminjin beach, famous for Goblin Film Location and bus stop featured on the BTS album cover. Proceed transfer to your hotel. Check-in. Overnight stay in Gangwon.
Be thrilled and relish the rides as we visit South Korea's largest Amusement Park. Enjoy the five (5) unique-theme zones, namely Global Fair, American Adventure, Magic Land, European Adventure, and Zootopia. The day won't be complete if you will not visit, Trickeye Museum. An optical illusion museum with nautical, horror & fantasy backdrops for selfie lovers. Transfer to your new hotel, and the rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay in Seoul.
Keep healthy and beautiful. Start your day by visiting Ginseng Outlet, Duty-Free shop, and local cosmetic shop. Learn how to make kimchi authentically. Be fond of Alive Museum. A family-friendly museum featuring a variety of funky, life-size exhibits & photo-op displays. Shop 'till you drop along Myeongdong street before travel back to your hotel. Overnight stay in Seoul.
Before you catch your flight back to Manila, a quick visit and enjoy the ambiance of Nami Island. Transfer to the Yangyang Airport. And bid farewell as we depart from Gangwon to Manila.