PHP 8,839 PER PERSON
3 Days, 2 Nights Balicasag Island
Request a Quote
Tour Code: FUN/TAG/500N/BLICSG
Rates are per persons and based on Philippine Peso.
Based on twin sharing
|Balicasag Island Dive Resort||PHP 8,839|
- Roundtrip airport transfer from Tagbilaran Airport to Panglao Island
- Bohol Countryside Tour with Lunch
- Roundtrip boat transfer from Panglao Island (Alona beach) to Balicasag Island
- Two (2) nights room accommodation
- Daily breakfast at the resort
- 1-hr Discover Scuba at Balicasag Island inclusive of weight belts, tank and guide.
- Roundtrip domestic airfare
- Other equipment not mention.
- Drinks, meals, tips and other incidentals not stipulated in the above itinerary and package inclusions.
- Minimum of four (4) persons traveling together.
- Promo is valid until September 30, 2017.
- No reservations have been made yet.
- Confirmation of accommodation and other services are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Standard hotel/resort check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out at 12:00nn.
- Early hotel/resort check-in and late check-out are subject to room availability and may be subject to additional fees.
Bohol Countryside Tour with Lunch
1hr Discover Scuba at Balicasag Island inclusive of weight belts, tank and guide.
Welcome to Bohol, the site of the first treaty of friendship between the Spanish and the Filipino people through a blood compact in 1565. Bohol is also home to the famous Chocolate Hills and the World's famous primate called Tarsier.
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be assisted by a local guide for your countryside tour. A full day tour to the scenic countryside of Bohol. A beautiful showcase of history, culture and nature in one heavenly destination – BOHOL. This tour brings you to the historic Blood Compact Shrine, a historical landmark commemorating the 1st Treaty of Friendship between the east and the west, before visiting the centuries-old Baclayon Church & Museum, view the TARSIERS, the oldest known smallest primate that leaves in Bohol. Enroute to the Chocolate Hills, drive through the lush Mahogany Man-Made Forest and the green farmlands in Bilar and Batuan. In Bilar, visit a Butterfly Farm, showcases a variety of Phil butterfly species. View the awesome cone-shaped hills known as the Chocolate Hills from a viewing deck on top of one of these hills. Drive back to Loboc to experience a 50-minute river cruise along nipa - lined river on board a native catamaran. A sumptuous lunch of local cuisine is served on board. The river cruise will surely relax both your body and mind as you view nature’s beauty of rolling hills, graceful coconut trees and green nipa-palms lining the riverbanks. Drop off point will be at Panglao Island (Alona Beach). Then, boat transfer going to Balicasag Island.
Enjoy the rest of the day to island resort.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Prepare yourself for Fun Dive at the Balicasag Island. Just the thought of learning to scuba dive or going diving for the first time can make some people feel very nervous and apprehensive because breathing underwater seems so unnatural. But no worries, Fun Diving is perfect for first timers. Balicasag Island Dive resort has its own Dive Pool where you can do your intro dive. Or if you are brave enough and up for some adventure, feel free to dive at the open sea with the help of our local guide.
Aside from Fun Diving, there's a lot more to enjoy at Balicasag Island. Not only has it amazing beaches, it has some fantastic snorkelling and diving, some of best in the Philippines. But there are many different types of marine life you will experience during your stay.
Stay cosy as you enjoy your overnight stay at Balicasag Island Dive Resort.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Free time until transfer to airport.