Bataan: Intimate Couple Dating
Tour starts at USD 54.00 per person
Playa La Caleta (which means “Beach Cove”) or PLC for short, is an eco-tourism resort with a 100-hectare cove. Located in the municipality of Morong in the province of Bataan, it has a 1-kilometer white sand beach at the front, lush mountain jungle/forest in the middle and 3 waterfalls at the back. On the left side of the cove is also a 1-hectare islet, called Miguelito Island.
Check-in at the resort. You may want to explore the area by taking hiking trails at Miguelito Island (beach coastline - island viewpoint) or PLC Waterfalls Trail. If mountain biking is your thrill, there is PLC Bike Trail (beach-river-waterfall drop-off) (2.0 km, 30 minutes) and PLC Road Trail (highway to beach) (3.0 km, 60 minutes).
Enjoy an intimate dinner by the beach.
Overnight stay at the resort.
After breakfast, it's a great opportunity to participate in one of the Green Initiatives the resort has organized or take some water sport activities such as the 75ft Water Slide, Body Boarding, Kayaking, Sailing, Skimboarding, and Stand-up paddling.
Check-out in the afternoon.
Travel back to Manila.
- Overnight use of Glamping Tent
- Breakfast picnic at Miguelito Island or at the Tres Maria Falls
- Intimate dinner by the Beach
- Package rates quoted are per person in US Dollars
- Package rates are applicable for bookings with minimum of 2 persons
- Full payment prior to the tour is required. No refund for any unused portion of the tour
- Standard check-in time: 2 pm, Standard check out time: 12 noon
- This travel arrangement is subject to existing policies of the hotel/ resort of choice, as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged and settled by the guests on personal account
1. Rountrip transfers (to and from Manila)
2. Meals and other incidentals not stipulated in the package inclusions
HEALTH PROTOCOLS OBSERVED AT THE RESORT