Dear Valued Guests,
In our company’s 48 years of journeying with you, we have been through and successfully overcame several world crises together. And as you have constantly entrusted your precious vacation time and experience with us, we would like you to know that your safety and peace of mind is and has always been our top priority.
With the current health issue, COVID-19 pandemic, and its unpredictable impact on community policies around the world, Rajah Travel Corporation’s first commitment is to provide you up-to-date helpful travel information as well as safety reassurance with regard to our products and brands.
To ensure that safety, security and comfort for our guests are not compromised, below are the declarations on departure suspensions for our Europe premium brands:
- Contiki trips to Europe & the UK, as well as to Asia including the Middle East that are scheduled to depart from March 13, 2020 to April 30, 2020 have been suspended. [read more]
- Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold has temporarily suspended all their guided journeys in Europe, the UK and the Middle East commencing from March 13, 2020 until April 30, 2020. [read more]
- Uniworld has likewise decided to suspend all European river cruise operations starting from March 13, 2020 to April 23, 2020. [read more]
- Norwegian Cruise Lines, after collaboration with federal officials, decided to voluntarily suspend cruise voyages across their fleet, effective immediately. This action is in effect for voyages with embarkation dates from March 13 to April 11, 2020. [read more]
If you have booked your travel plans on the abovementioned dates, we are glad to assist you in rebooking your trips to a later date without any cost. Feel free to contact your reliable travel consultants.
Below are also notifications from our other premium land tours and cruise brands from the rest of the world in light of this global health concern:
- AAT Kings advised that currently, travel to and through Australia & New Zealand is not affected by the outbreak of novel coronavirus. [read more]
- Club Med has temporarily closed its resorts in China with the exception of Club Med Sanya; Mountain/ski resorts in Beidahu and Yabuli will also close for the rest of the winter season and reopen in November 2020. All other Club Med resorts remain open and operate with additional and strict safety precautions. [read more]
- Rocky Mountaineer informed guests that although public health risk associated with COVID-19 in Canada is low, enhanced screening and prevention procedures to reduce the risk are nevertheless being implemented. Booking terms were also temporarily adjusted. [read more]
- Silversea assured safety of its guests by implementing strict and mandatory health screenings and on-board sanitations. Aside from these, they have also eased new booking and cancellation policies. [Important Notice] Itinerary changes are decided and posted daily, for information, you may refer to this dedicated page .[Information on Itinerary Changes]
We are positive that with the synergy of measures being undertaken by each nation and our travel partners here and abroad, we can once again seamlessly see and experience the beauty the world has to offer.
With you on your journey,
Rajah Travel Corporation Team
OTHER HELPFUL REFERENCES:
ICAO and WHO Joint Statement on COVID-19 and Civil Aviation
World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Corona Virus Brief
Joint Statement on Tourism and COVID-19: UNWTO and WHO Call for Responsibility and Coordination