Vietnam: HA-LONGing for Hanoi
Tour starts at Starts from USD 495 per person
Between January 1 - December 31, 2023
except on peak dates of chosen hotel and on the following dates:
- Vietnamese Lunar New Year (19 - 29 January 2023)
- Reunification& Labour Day (28 April - 2 May 2023)
- Vietnam National Day (31 August - 3 September 2023)
- Christmas and New Year Eve (24 - 31 December 2023)
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3-star Hotel in Hanoi (Brilliant / Hong Ngoc / Dynastie)
- 1 night in a private cabin on cruise in Halong Bay
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tours and transfer, with 1 bottle of mineral water per day
- Sampan trip to Tam Coc
- Sighteeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Compulsory tips
- Airfare and airport taxes
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Travel insurance
- Drink and Beverage in Meals
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 4 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1400H and check-out time is at 1200H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, be transferred to the city center for your hotel check in. Dinner will be served at a restaurant.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Be introduced to the majestic sights at the Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site by embarking on an overnight cruise. During the approximately 3.5 hours drive to Halong Bay, get a glimpse of the rural areas of Vietnam. The dive goes through the Red River delta where you'll may chance upon some Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field.
After embarking on the cruise, enjoy your welcome drinks and listen to the brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.You'll have your lunch while cruising, in awe of the fascinating rock formations within your view. Get the chance to join the guided visit to Stalemate Cave in Ha Long Bay.
Look forward to returning to the cruise to enjoy the sunset while relaxing. Take part in a Cooking Demonstration & Food Décor Class with our Chef. Have your dinner and spend some happy hours at the bar, with various drinks on discount. You may also opt to join Squid Fishing with the crew, sing Karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin. (Note: The cruise activities and itinerary mentioned may be subject to change by Cruise; local authority or weather without prior notice)
Overnight in your Cruise Cabin.
Rise early to welcome a new day and witness the dawn on the cruise. You can refresh your body & soul with a Tai-Chi Lesson on sundeck, or just simply catch the morning view with a cup of tea or coffee. Have that delightful breakfast! Get the chance to climb to the peak of an island for the panoramic views of the bay. Relax on the beach, swim in the emerald water and then afterwards, return to the Cruise to freshen up.
Check out from your cabin and continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Bai Tho Mountain near the harbor. You can have early lunch (brunch) prior to arrival at Ha Long city for disembarkation.
Be transferred back to Hanoi and enjoy a water puppet show.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Have your breakfast and get ready for a ride to Hoa Lu (about 2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. At Tam Coc, take a sampan trip to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone.
After breakfast, free at leisure then transfer to Airport for flight home.
End of Tour.