Vietnam: Come HALONG to Hanoi
Tour starts at Starts from USD 310 per person
Between January 1 - December 31, 2023
except on peak dates of chosen hotel and on the following dates:
- Vietnamese Lunar New Year (19 - 29 January 2023)
- Reunification& Labour Day (28 April - 2 May 2023)
- Vietnam National Day (31 August - 3 September 2023)
- Christmas and New Year Eve (24 - 31 December 2023)
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3-star Hotel in Hanoi (The Noble Swan, Hanoi Royal Palace Hotel, Hanoi Serene Boutique, Authentic, Brilliant, Hong Ngoc Dynastie)
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Sit-in-Coach tours and transfer, with 1 bottle of mineral water per day
- Private boat trip for 4 hours in Halong bay (Paradise Grotto/ Kissing Chicken Rock/ Fisherman Village)
- Boat trip to Tam Coc
- Sighteeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Compulsory tips
- Airfare and airport taxes
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Travel insurance
- Drink and Beverage in Meals
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 2 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1400H and check-out time is at 1200H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Upon arrival at Noibai International Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representatives at the exit. Then transfer to hotel for check-in.
After breakfast, be picked up at your hotel. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue on to the Quan Thanh Temple and the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake, then visit Bat Trang pottery village (Mon, Wed & Fri). Lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch we’ll proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. We’ll also see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070. We will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. For the last part of the tour, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Overnight at your hotel.
In the morning, be picked-up from your hotel in Hanoi for your journey to Halong Bay. Upon arrival in Halong, have your Lunch on the boat and visit Paradise Grotto, Kissing Chicken Rock, Fisherman Village, enjoy the extraordinary landscapes of Halong Bay with nearly 3000 small islands and fantastic types of limestone. Transfer back to Hanoi and overnight at your hotel.
In the morning, leave by coach to Hoa Lu. Visit the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM. After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle or stroll for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong. Be dropped off at your hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
After breakfast, free at leisure then transfer to Airport for flight home with sweet memories.