The Old Manila Tour
Tour starts at PHP 2,958 per person
Take a step back in time as you witness the Charms of Old Manila.
- Private airport transfers
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- Applicable entrance fees during tours
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals and other incidentals not stipulated in the package inclusions
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate quoted is per person and in Philippine Peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 6 pax (adult) traveling together and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for re-computation and is available upon request
- No refund for any unused portion of the tour
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to adjust on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- Full payment prior to the tour departure is required
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged and settled by the guests
- Take a step back in time as you witness the Charms of Old Manila. The tours starts with a visit to historic Rizal Park, where the remains of our country's national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal, lie within the cornerstone of Rizal Monument. It is also considered as the largest urban parks in Asia.
- Tour heads on to the old walled city of Intramuros built during the Spanish colonial period. The first stop is Fort Santiago which served as headquarters of the military might of the Spanish, American and Japanese colonizers until its destruction in 1945.
- Tour then proceeds past the San Agustin Church. The first European stone church was designed along Spanish lines in Manila. Built by the Spaniards in the 16th Century, the church survived massive earthquakes in 1863 the World War II battle as well.
- The next stop is Casa Manila, where one can find a reconstructed Spanish colonial home of the 19th century decorated in period style with antique furniture, fixtures, and Art.
- The tour ends with a pass by Manila Cathedral, the ecclesiastical seat of the Archdiocese of Manila