Thailand: Bangkok Grandeur
Tour starts at Starts from USD 469 per person
until October 31, 2023
**except on hotel black outs
Rates are per person and in USD (min. of 4 pax)
|HOTEL||ROOM CATEGORY||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||TWN SHARING|
|4.5 STAR - 4 STAR|
|Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Hotel||Deluxe Room||768||585|
|Baiyoke Sky Hotel||Deluxe Room||705||548|
|3.5 STAR - 3 STAR|
|Bangkok Midtown||Standard Room||575||485|
|The Picnic Hotel||Deluxe Room||675||535|
|The Quarter Hotel Hua Lamphong||Deluxe Twin Room||605||505|
|Two Three - A Homly Hotel||Superior Room||628||518|
|KOS Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport||Superior Room||505||469|
- Roundtrip airport transfers from airport to hotel
- Three (3) nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- Afternoon Rice Barge Cruise on Day 1
- Half-day bangkok city temple tour on Day 2
- Assistance of an English speaking Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance with Covid-19 Coverage
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Services of a tour guide
- Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as mineral water, table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 4 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check-out time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Upon arrival you will be assisted by our local representative for your transfer to the hotel. Check-in. In the afternoon, enjoy an interesting trip along the waterways in Bangkok. Commencing with a cruise along the river and canals by motor launched then board a comfortable converted Rice Barge slowly towed by motorboat along the canal to see the nice scenery along both side of the canals during the late afternoon where 10 tropical of in season, peanuts and welcome drinks are served. Soft music and open bar system on board the boat assures you a pleasant journey through the late afternoon (cruise time 15.00-17.00hrs). Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
After breakfast at hotel, our tour guide will meet you at hotel lobby and bring you to the most distinguished temples in Bangkok. First, visit the Golden Buddha Temple which is known as the largest Golden Buddha image in the world. It is a three meter high statue made of pure solid gold weighting 5.5 tons and located near China Town area. Next, visit Wat Pho which houses the biggest gold plated Reclining Buddha image in Bangkok and the second in the country. It is 46 meters long and 15 meters high. Afterwards, continue for a city tour in the old town area of Rachadamnern Road, pass through the old siam local market and Phahurat-sampeng area. Transfer back to hotel or drop off in Bangkok downtown MBK shopping mall. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight accommodation at hotel.
Visit the Ayutthaya Grand Palace and principal temples. The main stop will be Wat Mongkhol Bopit, which houses the largest bronze
Buddha image in Thailand. The ruins on the right side entrance into Wat Mongkol Bopit is Wat Phra Si Samphet the principal royal temple. Later generation architectures had reconstructed the design of the temple from historical records and built the replica at the Ancient City outside Bangkok. The tour programme includes a visit to Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, with Thai, Italian, Victorian and Chinese architectural styles stand around a palatial pond. The palace was a favourite summer resort of King Rama V. The Thai pavilion on the island in the middle of the pond has been copied as a Thai entry in many international expositions.
Morning is free at leisure. Check-out. Proceed transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.