South Korea: Seize the moment
Tour starts at Starts from USD 695 per person
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Three (3) nights accommpdation at Stanford, Ibis Styles Yongsan Hotel or similar with daily breakfast
- Overnight accommodation at The Class 300 Hotel, Del Pino Resort or similar with breakfast
- Day 1 Lunch and Dinner at a local Resturant
- Day 2 Lunch and Dinner at a local Resturant
- Day 3 Lunch and Dinner at a local Resturant
- Day 4 Lunch and Dinner at a local Resturant
- Day 5 Lunch at a local Resturant
- Tours and experiences:
- Day 1 Nami Island
- Day 2 Mt. Seorak/ Arte Museum / Hyangho Beach Bus Stop – BTS “Spring Day” M/V shooting place
- Day 3 Lotte World
- Day 4 Gyeongbok Palace / National Folk Museum / Ginseng center / Duty Free shop/ Myeongdong street
- Day 5 One way Gondola + Luge Ride at Ganghwa Seaside Resort
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
• Airport & Hotel porterage
• Services of a tour guide
• Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
• Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as mineral water, table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
• Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
• Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
• Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 10 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
• Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
• Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check out time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
• Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
• It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
• Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
• Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Upon Arrival at Incheon International Airport you will be greeted by the tour guide. Head to Nami Island - "Winter Sonata" shooting place. And then proceed to Mt. Seorak, to visit the Shinheungsa Buddhist Temple and the Gwongeumseong Fortress with Cable car. After dinner, check in at your hotel.
Take your breakfast at the hotel, start the tour and pass by Sokcho Eye. Then, proceed to Gangneung and visit Arte Museum and Hyangho Beach Bus Stop- BTS "Spring Day" MV shooting place. Afterwards, have your dinner in Seoul. Overnight at your hotel
After breakfast visit Lotte World Tower Seoul Sky (Observatory). Then enjoy Lotte World Theme Park with your unlimited ticket. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, visit Gyeongbok Palace with National Folk Museum (Changdeok Palace on Tue.) and pass by the Blue House. And then, explore the Ginseng Center (or Red Pine Shop) and Duty Free shop. You are free to shop at the Myeongdong Street. After dinner, check-in at the hotel.
Take your breakfast at the hotel and visit Cosmetic Shop. Transfer to Ganghwa Seaside Resort - enjoy one way Gondola and Luge Ride. Transfer to Incheon International Airport for your flight.
End of tour