South Korea: Glimpse of Bliss
Tour starts at Starts from USD 539 per person
Anytime between June 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022 but rates will be slightly higher on the following days:
- AUG : 12~15 (KOREAN INDEPENDENT DAY)
- SEP : 08~12 (KOREAN THANKSGIVING DAY)
- OCT : 01~03, 07~10 (KOREAN TRADITIONAL LANGUAGE DAY)
- DEC : 23~25 (CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY), 30~31 (End Of Year)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Three (3) nights accommodation at a 3-star hotel
- Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel and Lunch at a local Restaurant
- Day 3: Breakfast at the hotel and Lunch at a local Restaurant
- Day 4: Breakfast at the hotel
- Tours and experiences with services of an english-speaking tour guide:
- Day 2: Gyeongbok Palace (Deoksu Palace on Tue.) / National Folklore Museum (History Museum on Tue.) / Jogyesa Buddhist Temple / Ginseng Outlet / Changdeok Palace (Hanok Village on Mon.) / Insadong Antique Shop Alley / DFS / Namdaemun Market
- Day 3: Nami Island/ Petite France / Duty Free shop
• Airport & Hotel porterage
• Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
• Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as mineral water, table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
• Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels, and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
• Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
• Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 4 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject to recomputation and is available upon request
• Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
• Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check-out time is at 1200H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on a request basis only and subject to room availability.
• Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
• It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
• Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
• Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, proceed to the hotel for check-in. How you will spend the rest of the day is entirely up to you. Overnight at the Hotel
The sun shines bright on your first morning in the city of Seoul. Wake up and take your Breakfast at the Hotel filled with excitement as you get ready to be introduced to the iconic spots in this beautiful city. Pass by the blue house and then stop at the Gyeongbok Palace (or the Deoksu Palace on Tuesdays) to witness the Changing of the Guard Ceremony, a preview of Korean tradition during imperial rule. Then, proceed to the National Folklore Museum (or History Museum on Tuesdays). Afterward, drop by the Jogyesa Buddhist Temple and Ginseng Outlet.
Have your Lunch to recharge and regain energy! Resume the tour at the Changdeok Palace (or Hanok Village on Mondays). Especially if you love shopping, you will be thrilled as the tour brings you to Insadong Antique Shop Alley, Duty-Free Shop, and Namdaemun Market. Overnight at the Hotel
After breakfast at your hotel, you are all set to make your k-drama fantasies come true! By Ferry, transfer from Seoul to Nami Island, the famous filming location of the romantic drama hit in 2002, the Winter Sonata. Stroll or bike through the island’s familiar garden pathways featured in other recent dramas like Hi Bye, Mama!’(2020) and ‘When My Love Blooms (2020). Take lots of pictures in this iconic landscape.
Take the ferry ride again going back and proceed to Petite France. You’ll surely remember this theme park inspired by French/European architecture from Beethoven Virus (2008), Secret Garden (2010), Personal Taste (2010), and My Love from the Stars (2014). Explore the Duty-free shop before going back to the Hotel.
Have a nice and restful sleep.
Wake up early and have your breakfast. You are free until your departure time so use it to explore nearby sites or to get ready for your flight back to manila. Be sure to double-check your things before leaving your hotel room before you check out. Transfer to the airport in time for your flight