South Korea: Countryside and City Vibe
Tour starts at Starts from USD 750 per person
- Roundtrip airport transfers using private air-conditioned coach
- Two (2) nights stay at Lahan Hotel or similar in Pohang
- Overnight stay at Sonobell Gyeongju Resort or similar in Gyeonju
- Overnight stay at Ibis Yongsan or similar in Seoul
- Day 1 Lunch and Dinner at a local Resturant
- Day 2 Lunch and Dinner at a local Resturant
- Day 3 Lunch and Dinner at a local Resturant
- Day 4 Lunch and Dinner at a local Resturant
- Day 5 Lunch at a local Resturant
- Tours and experiences:
- Day 2 Hometown Chacha Film Location in Pohang
- Day 3 Temples and cultural sites in Gyeonju
- Day 4 NSeoul Tower and Myeongdong street Market
- Day 5 Gyeongbok Palace / Duty Free shop
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
• Airport & Hotel porterage
• Services of a tour guide
• Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
• Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as mineral water, table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
• Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
• Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
• Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 10 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
• Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
• Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check out time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
• Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
• It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
• Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
• Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Upon arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, meet the tour guide that will assist you for your transfer to Pohang. (Please take note that travel time from Inheon to Pohang will take about 4.5 to 5hrs by bus). Check-in. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Lunch and dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Overnight stay in Pohang.
Get to know the romantice seaside town of Pohang. Visit Cheongha Traditional Market (Bora Supermarket, Gongjin Chinese Restaurant, Cheongho Hardware Store, Squid Statue and Oyun Café). Cheongha Market is where amazing scenes took place, especially during the first episode. Then visit Wolpo Beach, the place where Hyejin and Doosik first met. Visit then famous Yoon Dental Clinic. Proceed to Sabang Memorial Park where Doosik grandfather’s ship is located. After that, visit the houses of grandma Gamli, Doosik and Hyejin, and the romantice red lighthouse. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Overnight stay in Pohang.
Check-out then transfer to Gyeongju. Visit Bulguksa Temple, a representative relic of Buddhist culture from the Silla kingdom. Visit Daereungwon, known for it's huge burial mound hills. This is an this ancient burial tomb of an unknown king contained 11,000+ artifacts. Cheomseong Observatory. Visit Hwanglidan-gi, a culture street in Gyeongju. Then visit Donggung and Wolji. Proceed to the hotel. Check-in. Overnight stay in Gyeongu.
Early check-out and proceed transfer to Seoul (approximately 5hrs by bus). Visit N Seoul Tower with lift (Observatory). Free shopping at Myeongdong Street. After dinner, check in. Overnight stay in Seoul.
Check-out. Step back in time as we isit Gyeongbok Palace and experience wearing Hanbok through out the visit. Then, shop 'till you drop at DFS and Cosmetic Shop. Trasnfer to Incheon in the afternoon for your flight back to Manila.