Singapore: Tri-city Bits
Tour starts at Starts from USD 485 per person
Anytime between September 1, 2022, and March 31, 2023
*except on hotel black-out dates
Value Hotel Thomson
Aqueen Heritage Little India
|Ibis Singapore Novena||Standard||495||675|
|Aqueen Paya Lebar||Standard||
|Ibis Styles Singapore Albert||Standard||520||720|
|Hotel Chancellor @ Orchard||Deluxe||525||735|
|Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen||Standard||545||768|
|Hotel Grand Pacific||Superior||
Mercure Singapore on Stevens
|Furuma City Centre||Superior||
|Village Hotel Albert||Superior||
|Copthorne King's Hotel||Deluxe||
D' Resort @ Downtown East
Grand Mercure Roxy
Orchard Rendezvous Hotel
Parkroyal on Kitchener Road
Oasia Hotel Downtown
|Grand Copthorne Waterfront||Superior||659||1,000|
Novotel Singapore on Stevens
One Farrer Hotel
Village Hotel Sentosa
|Dusit Thani Laguna||Deluxe Laguna City View||685||1,050|
|Grand Copthorne Waterfront||Deluxe||698||1,075|
|Jen Singapore Tanling by Shangri-la||Superior||698||1,075|
|The Clan Hotel||Deluxe||705||1,085|
|Oasia Resort Sentosa||Premier||730||1,145|
|Grand Park City Hall||Deluxe||738||1,158|
|Pan Pacific Singapore||Deluxe||835||1,355|
|The Capitol Kempinski||Deluxe||878||1,440|
|Four Seasons Hotel||Deluxe||890||1,465|
|The Fullerton Hotel||Premier Courtyard||890||1,465|
|The Ritz-Carlton Millenia||Deluxe Kalland||965||1,610|
|The Fullerton Bay Hotel||Deluxe||1,065||
- Private airport transfers
- Three (3) nights of accommodation based on twin-sharing with daily complimentary hotel breakfast
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (3 breakfast, 1 Lunch)
- Roundtrip transfers to the ferry terminal (hotel - ferry terminal - hotel)
- Roundtrip ferry tickets (Singapore- Batam- Singapore)
- One-day Sit-in-Coach (SIC) Batam City and shopping tour with the assistance of a local guide
- Morning Half Day Private Johor Bahru tour
- Morning Half Day Sit-in-Coach Singapore City Tour
- Tipping for Guide and Driver in Batam
- Travel Insurance
- Airport, Ferry Terminal & Hotel porterage
- Singapore and Batam port departure fees, terminal fees, and fuel surcharge
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as mineral water, table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels, and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rates quoted are per person based on twin/ double sharing
- Rates are in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rates provided are applicable for bookings with a minimum of 2 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject to recomputation and is available upon request. (Single Traveller surcharge is USD 130).
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check-out time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on a request basis only and subject to room availability.
- For airport transfers between 2300H to 0700H, Midnight / early morning, a surcharge applies (USD 13 per way, per vehicle)
- Disinfection fees may apply, payable to Hotel if the guest tests positive for COVID19 (est. USD 76 - USD 385)
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments to the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Upon arrival at the Changi Airport, proceed to the meeting point for your transfer to your hotel. Check in and then have the rest of the day for leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Rise early and be ready for pick up at the hotel lobby going to the harbor front center. Check-in at 0630H and board the ferry going to Batam. Note that the ferry ticket collection will be at the HarborFront Center #03-43. The ferry departs at 0800H. See the landmarks of the city such as the Dino Gate, Kueh Lapis Factory, Chengho Mosque, Batam Miniature Park, Vihara Budhi Bakti Temple, and Go Kart Centre. Have your lunch at a local seafood restaurant. Go shopping in the Local Dry Market Shop, Batik Factory Outlets, Golden Factory Outlets, Polo Outlets, and Grand Mall Batam.
Meet the guide at the designated meeting point for your transfer to the ferry terminal. Board the ferry to Singapore and return to Singapore at 1820H. From the Singapore terminal, transfer back to the hotel.
After breakfast, be picked up by the SIC at the hotel lobby. Prepare your passports once again as you cross the borders to a new city. In Malaysia, visit Royal Abu Bakar Mosque, Craft Town to observe batik painting, Malay Cemetary and exterior of Royal Mauseleom to learn Muslim culture of burial, pass by Lido Beach and City Centre, and Chocolate or local product.
Overnight at Singapore Hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel after which, be ready for check out. Start a short city tour in Singapore then transfer going to the airport. Be at the Changi airport at least 3 hours prior to your flight back to Manila.
|ATTRACTIONS AND TRANSFERS IN MALAYSIA||
|Legoland theme park ticket||171||49|
|Legoland Water Park ticket||160||39|
|Sea Life Malaysia ticket||145||27|
|Legoland Theme Park and Sea Life ticket||183||59|
- Rates are on per person basis and must be purchased in conjunction with the tour (min. of 2 paying adults)
- Includes transfers to Legoland after the Johor Day tour and transfers back to the meeting place in Johor for your coach bus back to Singapore.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking