Singapore: Tasty Escapade
Tour starts at Starts from USD 468 per person
Every Fridays- Sundays until March 31, 2023
- Roundtrip airport transfers with services of an English-speaking Captain
- Two (2) nights accommodation at V Hotel Bencoolen or similar
- Bento Box Breakfast on Day 2 and 3
- Hawkers and Wet Market Experience on Day 1
- Choice of Universal Studio or Sentosa with visit to Madam Tasaudds on Day 2
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as mineral water, table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 4 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check out-time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Walking tour spotting the hawkers that have stood the test of the time and Singaporean's extremelty critical tastebuds! This excting hawker exploration tour where your unabashedly self-proclaimed foodie guide will brings you through the Amoy Street Food Center, Maxwell Food Market, and Chinatown Complex to experience the last remaining old-school authentic hawker fare and show you the new breed of hawkers that have sprouted in the area. Return to hotel in the afternoon. Check-in. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bento breakfast will be served at the hotel, then a day of your choice. Return to hotel in the afternoon. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bento box breakfast will be served. Morning free at leisure until check-out. Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.