Malaysia and Singapore: Lego Land and Lion City
Tour starts at Price starts from USD 1020 per person
until March 31, 2024
*except on hotel black-out dates
Rates are per person and in USD (min. of 2 pax)
**rates are subject to change without prior notice
Malaysia: Koptown EDC
Singapore: Hotel Boss/ V Lavender/ V Bencoolen
Malaysia: Capri by Fraser
Singapore: York Hotel Orchard
- Roundtrip airport transfers from the airport to the Hotel
- Five (5) nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- KL Wet Market Visit and Cooking Class Day 2
- Assistance of an English-speaking Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Services of a tour guide
- Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as mineral water, table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 2 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is 1400H and check out time is at 1200H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Upon arrival at the Airport, proceed to the meeting point for your transfer to your hotel. Check in and then have a rest. In the afternoon you will have your half-day city tour. Visit the Petronas Twin Tower and King's Palace for a photo stop. Drive pass at the National Museum. Take a selfie at Kwai Chai Hong and in the Sultan Abdul Samad Building & Independence Square. Up course, shop local products at Chocolate Boutique Shop. Your Kuala Lumpur experience is not complete without visiting the KL Tower, with that you may roam around and take some pictures. Back at the hotel and take a rest.
Have your breakfast at the hotel. Be ready as your incredible tour awaits you. You will be visiting the famous Kuala Lumpur wet market. This market is a beautiful place to connect and talk to the locals; it has fascinating grounds, where everyone comes together to buy some household goods at reasonable prices. After roaming around the wet market, enjoy an immersive cooking class. Be taught by an experienced local chef who will feature local delicacies that will surely captivate your heart. This cooking show is fun to watch and a core memory. Have your lunch here before returning to the hotel. The rest of the day is free for your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Ready, set, explore! at 0900H, wait for your transfer going to Legoland. Conquer the Lego Land Theme Park - the first Legoland theme park in Asia. This tour will be enjoyed by children and also childrens at heart. Get to enjoy over 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions that will surely give you nothing but a wonderful experience. After the full day of exploration at Legoland, prepare for your transfer to Singapore. Have a rest during your ride to your hotel in Singapore. Check-in and overnight in the hotel.
Wake up and get ready for breakfast. This day is yours to explore. Grab the opportunity to unwind and relax. Be in the moment and seize the day as your first day here at Singapore is just getting started.
Have breakfast at the hotel. Get ready for a half-day city tour adventure. We let you drive pass the Suntec & Singapore Flyer, which is Singapore’s largest shopping, dining, and entertainment hub. They have over 360 outlets. Hungering for a delectable cuisine? No worries. They have more than 100 food and beverage outlets that will surely provide a great experience. Surely both eyes and tummy are full. Your Singapore trip is not complete without an Insta Photo Stop at Merlion Park, which is why we will give you enough time to roam around and take some pictures. The next stop is Thian Hock Theng Temple (Chinatown), this is Singapore’s oldest Chinese temple that is steeped in heritage and is a must-visit for history aficionados and those curious about oriental culture. We let you drive pass Little India and visit a Souvenir Shop. This is a combination of an age-old tradition and a trendy street. More than just its district steeped in history, Little India is a fest for the senses, where tradition and novel experiences intermingle in an intoxicating blend. Lastly Gardens by the Bay- this is located exactly at the heart of Singapore. Nature’s beauty is unveiled with Gardens by the Bay’s surreal sights, paradise-like spaces, and lush greenery.
Pick up from hotel lobby- Transfer for departure.