Japan: Tokyo Highlights
Tour starts at Starts from USD 1,928 per person
- Until March 31, 2024
- Specific rates are subject to change and are available upon request
- Not available during peak seasons (Christmas, New Year, Sakura Season)
- Roundtrip transfers using private air-conditioned coach
- 4 nights stay at Shinjuku Washington / Tokyo Dome Hotel or similar inclusive of breakfast
- Meals: 3 lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the following attractions:
- Day 2 - Nikko Toshogu Shrine / Lake Chuzenji / Kegon Fall
- Day 3 - Mt. Fuji 5th Station / Lake Kawaguchi (Oishi Park) / Gotemba Outlet / Oshino Hakkai Village
- Day 4 - Imperial Palace / Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise / Tokyo Sky Tree / Shibuya Hachiko Statue / Ginza
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide all throughout the tour
- Visa Service fee
- Travel Insurance
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 4 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check-out time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Upon arrival at the airport, you'll be greeted and transferred to your hotel in Tokyo. After settling in, take some time to relax and unwind from your journey. Overnight at the hotel.
After enjoying breakfast at your hotel, embark on a full-day tour to Nikko. Explore the stunning Nikko Toshogu Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and marvel at its intricate architecture. Then, venture to Lake Chuzenji for serene views and continue to Kegon Falls for a photo opportunity (escalator excluded). Enjoy a delicious lunch before returning to your hotel in Tokyo.
Start your day with breakfast before heading out to explore Mt. Fuji. Weather permitting, visit the iconic Mt. Fuji 5th Station for breathtaking views, followed by a visit to Lake Kawaguchi and Oishi Park. Next, indulge in some shopping at Gotemba Outlet and immerse yourself in the charm of Oshino Hakkai Village. Return to your hotel in Tokyo for a well-deserved rest.
Today, after breakfast, embark on a comprehensive tour of Tokyo. Pass by the Imperial Palace and soak in its grandeur before visiting Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise for some traditional shopping. Capture stunning city views at the Tokyo Sky Tree and snap a photo with the famous Shibuya Hachiko Statue. Conclude your tour with a shopping spree in Ginza before returning to your hotel for the evening.
Savor your last breakfast in Tokyo before enjoying a day at leisure. You have the option to explore more of Tokyo independently, indulge in some last-minute shopping, or simply relax at your hotel. Later, check out from your hotel and transfer to Tokyo airport for your departure, concluding your unforgettable Tokyo adventure.