Japan: Tokyo Highlights
Tour starts at Starts from USD 1988 per person
- Between June 2022 to March 2023 (except on peak season)
- Roundtrip transfers using private air-conditioned coach
- 4 nights stay at Sunshine city prince in Tokyo or similar inclusive of breakfast
- Meals: 3 lunch and 4 dinners at a local restaurant
- Visit the following attractions:
- East Gardens of the Imperial Palace
- Senso-ji Temple
- Nikko Toshogu
- Kegon Fall
- Meiji Shrine
- River cruising along Lake Ashi and Sumida River
- Hakone Ropeway Experience
- Mt. Fuji 5th level (depends on weather)
- Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide all throughout the tour
- Visa Service fee
- Travel insurance
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 4 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check-out time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
On arrival in Japan, you will be assisted by our local partner at the airport, and will assist you with your transfer to the hotel. Check-in. In the afternoon, visit the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, Senso-Ji Temple, and a cruise experience along the Sumida River. Overnight in Tokyo.
Nikkō UNESCO World Heritage Site, with 42 structures of the shrine included in the nomination. See the 100-meter Kegon Falls, the most famous of Nikko's many beautiful waterfalls. Return to Tokyo in the afternoon. Overnight in Tokyo.
Rise early, have breakfast and prepare for your journey to Hakone and Mt. Fuji. Be amazed by the stunning MT. FUJI. See the panoramic views of Hakone’s most famous tourist spot. The deserted mountainside covered by feathery-like clouds of smoke produced from the area’s former name of Hell Valley. See the up-close view of the area's natural beauty of Hakone by cruising along Lake Ashi. Return to Tokyo in the afternoon. Overnight in Tokyo.
Start the day by visiting one of the most famous shrines in Japan, the Meiji Shrine. Guests can participate in classic Shinto activities, such as making offerings at the main hall, buying good luck charms, or writing out one's wish. After which, proceed to one of the tallest man-made structures in the country, Tokyo Tower. One of the best places to get the breathtaking view of the city. The day is not complete if we leave without experiencing the cultural practice involving preparation and serving of tea to a guest. Return to hotel. Overnight in Tokyo.
The morning is yours. Transfer back to the airport for your flight back to Manila.