Japan: Osaka Highlights
Tour starts at Starts from USD 1,540 per person
- Until March 31, 2024
- Specific rates are subject to change and are available upon request
- Roundtrip transfers using private air-conditioned coach
- 4 nights stay at Osaka Daiichi Hotel or similar inclusive of breakfast
- See and visit the following attractions:
- Osaka Castle
- Umeda Sky Building
- Shitennoji Temple
- Kuromon Market
- Kiyomizu Temple
- Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- Todaiji Temple / Nara Park
- Nara Kingyo Museum
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide all throughout the tour
- Visa Service fee
- Travel insurance
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 4 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check-out time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
On arrival in Japan, you will be assisted by our local partner at the airport, and they will assist you on your tour. Stop by Osaka Castle before heading to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Osaka.
Discover more about Osaka. Visit famous landmarks such as Umeda Sky Building, a futuristic Arc de Triomphe, and Shitennoji Temple, the oldest Buddhist temple in Japan, constructed in 593. Shop till you drop as you visit Kuromon Market and Shinsaibashi if time permits. Overnight in Osaka.
Rise early, have breakfast, and prepare for your journey to Kyoto. Step back in time as we see and visit classical Buddhist temples, as well as gardens, imperial palaces, and traditional wooden houses. Overnight in Osaka.
Welcome to Nara, the city that retains the atmosphere of ancient Japan. Visit the Todaiji temple, originally commissioned by Emperor Shomu (r. 724-749 CE). was the largest building project ever in Japan. Have you ever tried goldfish scooping? Visit Nara Kingyo Museum, one of the largest goldfish museums in Japan with various goldfish-themed artworks displays designed for selfies. Overnight in Osaka.
The morning is yours. Transfer back to the airport for your flight back to Manila.