Japan: Colors of Hokkaido (Pink)
Tour starts at USD 1025 per person
May 20-24, 2020
• Visa Service Fee (for bookings made between Feb 7-9, 2020)
• Roundtrip airport transfers using a private air-conditioned coach
• Two nights accommodation in Art Hotel Asahikawa or similar based on twin-sharing
• Two nights accommodation in Karakusa Hotel or similar based on twin-sharing
• Private tour with services of an English-speaking driver-guide
• Sightseeing Admission Fees: Asahimaya Zoo, Kamiyubetsu Tulip, Takinoue Shibazakura
• Meals as specified in the itinerary
• Travel insurance
• Airport & Hotel porterage
• Services of a tour guide
• Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
• Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
• Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
• Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
• Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 6 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
• Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
• Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check out time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
• Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
• It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
• Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
• Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
On arrival in Japan, you will be welcomed by our local partner at the airport and will assist you with your transfer to Asahikawa. You are free during lunch. In the afternoon, observe and capture pictures from various angles of all the animals inside Asahiyama Zoo. Discover more about Sake as you visit Otokoyama Sake Brewery. Head to your hotel after the tour.
Take your breakfast before the start of the Blossom Day Tour. Have a glimpse of Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park, a spring wonderland filled with tons of different kinds of tulips. After lunch, transfer to Takinoue and be fascinated with the stunning view of a 10-hectares Pink Moss at the Takinoue Shibazakura Park. Satisfied with the delightful view, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Rise early, have your breakfast and prepare for your journey to Sapporo. Visit some of the significant sites like Odori Park, Clock Tower, and the Old government. Don’t miss the time to shop for yourself, family and friends at the famous shopping district in Sapporo at Tanukikoji, known since 1873. Overnight at your hotel in Saporro. (B)
After breakfast, be ready to transfer to Yoichi. Discover the raw to glass process of Nikka Whiskey, one of Japan's top whiskey makers. Get to know more about them as you visit their museum. In the afternoon, have a glimpse of Japan’s northernmost island, Otaru. Visit some of the well-known attractions in the area like Music Box Museum and Otaru Canal. You can also find beautiful glassware in Kitaichi Glass, the most famous and oldest place in Otaru where you can discover treasure. On your way back to Sapporo, stop at Shiroi Koibito Park before heading back to the hotel. (B)
The morning is yours to prepare and transfer back to the airport for your flight back to Manila.