Japan: Colors of Hokkaido (Pink)
Tour starts at Starts from USD 1,688 per person
- May 12 to 16, 2024
- May 19 to 23, 2024
- May 26 to 30, 2024
- Roundtrip airport transfers using a private air-conditioned coach
- Two nights accommodation in Art Hotel Asahikawa or similar based on twin-sharing
- Two nights accommodation in La'gent Stay Sapporo Odori Park or similar based on twin-sharing
- Private tour with services of an English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing Admission Fees: Asahimaya Zoo, Kamiyubetsu Tulip, Takinoue Shibazakura
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Services of a tour guide
- Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels, and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 6 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject to recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check-out time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on a request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
Upon arrival at the aiport, begin your adventure with a warm welcome from your English-Speaking Guide. Proceed for your transfer to the scenic views of the charming city of Asahikawa. Have lunch at your own in Ramen Village, savoring the best of Japanese ramen. Then, immerse yourself in the wonders of wildlife at Asahiyama Zoo, known for its interactive exhibits and close encounters. Delve into the art of sake brewing at Otokoyama Sake Brewery, blending tradition and innovation. After a day of exploration in Asahikawa, check in and rest for the night. Overnight at the hotel.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast at your hotel for another day of adventure. Embark on a scenic journey to Kamiyubetsu, where enchanting tulip fields await. Immerse yourself in a sea of tulips, exploring the colorful and picturesque Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park. Recharge with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, savoring the flavors of the region. Afterwards, journey to Takinoue for a mesmerizing encounter with the breathtaking pink moss at Takinoue Shibazakura Park. Witness the natural spectacle of vibrant pink moss covering the landscape, creating a dreamlike atmosphere. Return to Asahikawa, where your hotel awaits for a comfortable overnight stay.
Rise early and take a breakfast and prepare for your journey to Sapporo. Your first stop is Lake Hill Farm which is an ice cream shop surrounded by rich nature. Take this chance to try fresh milk turned into ice cream! Have lunch at a local restaurant to have an orientation about the city while you visit some of the significant sights like Odori Park, Clock Tower and the likes. Don’t forget to go shopping for yourself, family and friends at the famous shopping district in Sapporo at Tanukikoji, known since 1873 before heading back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, be ready to transfer to Japan’s northernmost island, Otaru. Visit some of the well-known attractions in the area like Otaru Canal, Music Box Museum and find beautiful glassware in Kitaichi Glass After lunch, proceed to Tanaka Sake Brewery to learn about the traditional sake making process. On your way back to Sapporo, a pit stop to Shiroi Koibito Park known for its white chocolate cookies. Overnight at the hotel.
Wake up early and get ready. Be sure to double check your things before leaving your hotel room. Check out. Our local partner will transfer back to the airport for your flight back to Manila.