Japan: Colors of Hokkaido (Lavender)
Tour starts at Starts from USD 2,030 per person
- June 2 to 6, 2024
- June 9 to 13, 2024
- June 16 to 20, 2024
- Visa Service Fee
- Roundtrip Airport transfers using an air-conditioned coach
- Overnight accommodation in Toya Sunplace or similar based on twin-sharing
- Three nights accommodation in La'gent Stay Sapporo Odori Park or similar based on twin-sharing
- Tour with services of an English-speaking local guide
- Sightseeing Admission Fees: Date Jidaimura, Mt. Usu Ropeway, Mt. Showa Bear Ranch, Shikisai No Oka
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (4 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner)
- Daily provision of Mineral water (1 bottle per person per day)
- Travel insurance
- Airport & Hotel porterage
- Tips and Gratuities (not compulsory)
- Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars, subject to prevailing foreign exchange if the settlement is in Philippine peso
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 6 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
- Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
- Standard Hotel check-in time is after 1500H and check out time is at 1100H. Early morning check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
On arrival in Sapporo, you will be welcomed by our local partner at the airport and will assist you with your transfer to Noboribetsu to witness an out-of-this-work sight when you visit Hell Valley. Visit Date Jidaimura, a history theme part highlighting Edo Period, the most attractive era in their history. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, take the Mt. Usu ropeway to enjoy the lovely views of Hokkaido. End the day with bear interaction at Mt. Showa Bear Ranch. Overnight at the hotel.
Rise early and take a breakfast and prepare for your journey to Sapporo. Your first stop is Lake Hill Farm which is an ice cream shop surrounded by rich nature. Take this chance to try fresh milk turned into ice cream! Have lunch at a local restaurant to have an orientation about the city while you visit some of the significant sights like Odori Park, Clock Tower and the likes. Don’t forget to go shopping for yourself, family and friends at the famous shopping district in Sapporo at Tanukikoji, known since 1873 before heading back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, be mesmerized with the beauty of the color scheme field, Farm Tomita. Enjoy the stunning colors and fragrances before indulging in local cuisine at a nearby restaurant, savoring the flavors of Furano. Afterwards, transfer to Biei to enjoy the panoramic flower gardens of Shikisai-no-oka provide spectacular views across fifteen hectares of land on Oka-no-machi Biei. Keep the smile on your lips as you return back to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, be ready to transfer to Japan’s northernmost island, Otaru. Visit some of the well-known attractions in the area like Otaru Canal, Music Box Museum and find beautiful glassware in Kitaichi Glass After lunch, proceed to Tanaka Sake Brewery to learn about the traditional sake making process. On your way back to Sapporo, a pit stop to Shiroi Koibito Park known for its white chocolate cookies. Overnight at the hotel.
Wake up early and get ready. Be sure to double check your things before leaving your hotel room. Check out. Our local partner will transfer back to the airport for your flight back to Manila.