First Passage to the West: HIGHLIGHTS
Tour starts at Silverleaf From USD2603 | Goldleaf From USD 3389 per person
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- Vancouver Lookout
- Your choice of activity in Vancouver
- Yoho National Park Tour Lake Louise to Banff
- Banff to Calgary tour including Banff Gondola
- Panoramic Helicopter Tour
- Calgary Tower
- National Parks Pass
Arrive and spend time exploring scenic Vancouver on your own. Included is admission to the Vancouver Lookout. Overnight in Vancouver.
Today, tour Vancouver and enjoy your choice of activity:
1) a six-hour sightseeing tour of Vancouver's spectacular North Shore,
2) a five-hour guided cycling tour of Vancouver's highlights,
3) a two-and-a-half-hour made-in-BC small-group culinary walking tour to Granville Island, or
4) a two-hour Sea Safari along the Howe Sound coast. Overnight in Vancouver.
Onboard Rocky Mountaineer. Overnight in Kamloops. (B, L)
Onboard Rocky Mountaineer. Overnight in Lake Louise. (B, L)
Enjoy the morning on your own. In the afternoon, a motorcoach tour takes you into Yoho National Park. Attractions include the Spiral Tunnels, Emerald Lake, and more. Overnight in Banff.
Begin the morning with a motorcoach sightseeing tour of Banff. Among the points of interest are Bow Falls, Surprise Corner, and the Hoodoos. A trip on the Banff Gondola is included. Continue on to Kananaskis for a Panoramic Helicopter Tour over the remarkable landscape of the Canadian Rockies, before your transfer to Calgary. Enjoy admission to the Calgary Tower. Overnight in Calgary.
Your journey ends with checkout from your Calgary hotel.