Coron: Quick Break
Tour starts at Starts from PHP 7,305 per person
From January 15, 2023 to March 31, 2024 except on peak periods such as:
- April 5, 2023 - April 9, 2023 (Easter Peak)
- December 24, 2023 - January 2, 2024 (Christmas and New Year)
|HOTEL / RESORT||
RATE PER PERSON
|Complimentary Resort Amenities|
Coron Westown Resort
|Php 7,305||Use of Swimming Pools and other resort amenities|
Use of Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and mountain bicycle
Two Seasons Coron Bayside Hotel
Use of infinity pool, Access to view deck
Club Paradise Palawan
|Php 14,738||Relaxing foot bath massager (upon request), Access to pool and complimentary refreshments at the poolside daily, Complimentary gym use|
Two Seasons Coron Island Resort
|Php 22,195||Use of non-motorized water sports facilities, excluding the Hobie sailboat|
- Roundtrip airport transfers (for Two Seasons island resort, land and sea transfers are included)
- 3 nights accommodation in your hotel of choice
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- Coron Town Tour (SIC) with guide
- Roundtrip Domestic Airticket
- Domestic Terminal Fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals and other incidentals not stipulated in the package inclusions
- Travel Insurance
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rates quoted are for min. of 2 persons and does not apply on holidays and peak season
- Rates provided are subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Full payment prior to the tour is required. No refund for any unused portion of the tour
- Standard check-in time: 2 pm, Standard check-out time: 12nn
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- Request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangement
Departure from Manila. Transfer to the resort upon arrival. Check-in at the resort. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay at the resort.
Breakfast at the resort. See Coron for yourself as you explore the island in a town tour. Visit the highlights of Coron starting with Lualhati Park. Have a breathtaking and panoramic view of the bay area and island's coastline. Afterwards, buy your loved ones souvenirs. Then, hike to Mt. Tapyas, soak in Maquinit Springs, and visit the Cashew Factory to learn how the locals harvest and preserve the delicacy item. End the tour in St. Augustine Church - the only Catholic Church located in Coron. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
Enjoy the complimentary activities and amenities in the resort and stay there overnight.
Wake up and take your breakfast. Morning free at leisure until check-out. Take this opportunity for adventure so that you won't regret not doing anything during this precious vacation time. Don't forget to pick up some souvenirs!
Transfer back to the airport. Depart from Busuanga back to Manila.