Coron: Quick Break
Tour starts at Starts from PHP 5,950 per person
From April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023 except on peak periods such as:
- April 13, 2022 - April 17, 2022 (Easter Peak)
- December 22, 2022 - January 5, 2023 (Christmas & New Year)
- January 21, 2023 - January 25, 2023 (Chinese New Year)
- April 5, 2023 - April 9, 2023 (Easter Peak)
|HOTEL / RESORT||
RATE PER PERSON
|Complimentary Resort Amenities|
Coron Westown Resort
|Php 5,950||Use of Swimming Pools and other resort amenities|
Use of Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and mountain bicycle
Two Seasons Coron Bayside Hotel
Use of infinity pool, Access to view deck
Club Paradise Palawan
|Php 12,840||Relaxing foot bath massager (upon request), Access to pool and complimentary refreshments at the poolside daily, Complimentary gym use|
Two Seasons Coron Island Resort
|Php 21,460||Use of non-motorized water sports facilities, excluding the Hobie sailboat|
- Roundtrip airport transfers (for Two Seasons island resort, land and sea transfers are included)
- 3 nights accommodation in your hotel of choice
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- Roundtrip Domestic Airticket
- Domestic Terminal Fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals and other incidentals not stipulated in the package inclusions
- Travel Insurance
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rates quoted are for min. of 2 persons and does not apply on holidays and peak season
- Rates provided are subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Full payment prior to the tour is required. No refund for any unused portion of the tour
- Standard check-in time: 2 pm, Standard check-out time: 12nn
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- Request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
- Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangement
Departure from Manila. Transfer to the resort upon arrival. Check-in at the resort. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay at the resort.
Breakfast at the resort. See Coron for yourself as you spend the day free at leisure.
You may want to explore the island by taking some of the optional tours such as a hike to Mt. Tapyas, soak in Maquinit Springs, swim in the hidden lagoon at Twin Lagoon, see the most beautiful view in Coron and swim in Lake Kayangan, dive to see the underwater mountains in Barracuda Lake, snorkel on a WWII Japanese shipwreck, dive in the top diving location in the Philippines or island-hop on an expedition trip.
Enjoy the complimentary activities and amenities in the resort and stay there overnight.
Wake up and take your breakfast. Morning free at leisure until check-out. Take this opportunity for adventure so that you won't regret not doing anything during this precious vacation time. Don't forget to pick up some souvenirs!
Transfer back to the airport. Depart from Busuanga back to Manila.