Bukidnon: Camp Life
Tour starts at Starts from PHP 12,410 per person
photo source from: Taglucop Strawberry Hills
until further notice
- Roundtrip airport transfers (Davao to Bukidnon v.v.)
- Two (2) nights stay in a regular glamping tent at Taglucop Strawberry Hills
- Overnight stay at Acacia hotel or similar in Davao City
- Breakfast at the hotel/glamping tent
- Davao City Tour
- Roundtrip domestic air ticket (to and from Manila)
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and other incidentals not stipulated in the package inclusions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rates quoted are per person and in Peso.
- Rates provided are applicable for bookings with minimum of 6 persons and subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Full payment prior to the tour is required. No refund for any unused portion of the tour
- Standard check-in time: 3 pm, Standard check-out time: 11 am
- This travel arrangement is subject to existing policies of the hotel/ resort of choice, as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged and settled by the guests on personal account
When you arrive, a local partner will assist you and drive you to Bukidnon. Check-in. For the remainder of the evening, relax in the hotel with their amenities or facilities. Overnight in Bukidnon.
Have your breakfast at the hotel. The rest of the day is yours to spend whatever you like and at your own leisure. ATV Ride or just simple strawberry picking at the farm.
Bukidnon is famous for its rich natural landscapes which is why it’s one of the best destinations for adrenaline junkies. Feel free to take a visit to Dahilayan Adventure Park, a place you’ll surely enjoy as it offers a variety of thrilling activities for all ages to enjoy. Activities include Dual Zipline, Razorback, Mountain Coaster, Python Roller Zipride, Flying Lizard Canopy Glider, Rope Course, and more. You could also relax and unwind through trekking since Bukidnon is known for having many mountains. After your long and tiring day, overnight in Bukidnon.
Get ready for check-out after breakfast. Today you will be driven to Davao, known as the Durian Capital of the Philippines. From its nickname itself, it is famous for fresh fruits as there are abundance of fruit plantations in the area. Davao is also renowned for its spectacular landscapes, untouched forests, and pristine beaches. Check-in at Acacia hotel or similar. Overnight in Davao.
Rise early and have your breakfast at the hotel. Get ready for the Davao City Tour as you’ll get to visit its famous landmarks and attractions. Check-out and get transferred back to the airport for your return flight.