Bohol Trail Adventure
Tour starts at PHP **** per person
- Roundtrip transfers using private air-conditioned van
- One (1) night camp/tent experience and one (1) night stay in a AAA beachfront resort
- Enclosed Flat Water (River SUP) lesson
- ATV ride and Chocolate Hills trek
- Services of local experts and English speaking tour guide
- Applicable admission fees, taxes, tips and gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Incidentals in hotels such as laundry, telephone calls
- All other services not mentioned
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum number of person is required to run the program
- Detailed tour itinerary is available upon request
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged and settled by the guests on personal account
Paddle your way along a river with jade green waters.
Roll up your sleeves and enjoy local food the Filipino way.
Share a toast as you reach the top of the Chocolate Hills – cheers!
On arrival in Bohol – Panglao International Airport, you will be joined by a local expert who will introduce the history of Bohol on your way to Loboc. Here, you’ll meet a professional instructor to teach you the basics of river SUP. Leisurely head upstream on your paddle board where a “kamayan” lunch feast will be set-up. Get ready to eat with your hands and sample local dishes. Spend the afternoon to prepare for camp at Danao Adventure Park. Enjoy a barbeque dinner and sit by a bon fire to cap the day.
Note: We recommend that you gear up your best attire for the water activity before leaving the airport.
Rise early and take in the views of the sunrise from camp, overlooking the sea of clouds kissing the Chocolates Hills. Enjoy the morning with a boodle fight breakfast where long tables are prepared with food piled up on top of banana leaves, before heading to your next adventure.
Ride your ATV to the base of the hills and continue your journey as you hike all the way to the top. Crack open a cold one with your newfound friends to celebrate your new milestone.
Share the evening at Bohol Bee Farm, famous for its farm-to-table dinner made of homemade and organic ingredients. Return to the hotel and overnight in Panglao.
The morning is yours to enjoy and lounge on the white sand beach of Panglao. Transfer back to the airport for your return flight.