Bohol: Beach Mode On
Tour starts at Starts from PHP 6,608 per person
March 31, 2023 - March 31, 2024 except the following dates:
- April 3 - April 9, 2023 (Easter Peak)
- December 22 - January 2, 2024 (Christmas & New Year)
- February 7 - February 13, 2024 (Chinese New Year)
- March 25 - March 31, 2024 (Holy Week/Easter Peak)
Hotel / Resort
RATE PER PERSON
BASED ON TWIN-SHARING
|Bluewater Panglao||Php 6,608|
|Bohol Shores||Php 7,085|
|The Bellevue Resort||Php 7,770|
|Bohol Beach Club||Php 7,188|
|Mithi Resort and Spa||Php 10,938|
- 2 nights stay in a Deluxe room at your hotel of choice
- Roundtrip airport transfers (Panglao)
- Daily Breakfast at the resort
- Complimentary use of wifi access and other public amenities
- Travel Insurance
- Incidentals in hotels such as laundry, telephone calls
- All other services not mentioned
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rates quoted are per person and in Peso.
Rates provided are applicable for bookings with minimum of 2 persons and subject to availability at the time of reservation.
Full payment prior to the tour is required. No refund for any unused portion of the tour
Standard check-in time: 3 pm, Standard check-out time: 11 am
This travel arrangement is subject to existing policies of the hotel/ resort of choice, as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged and settled by the guests on personal account
Departure from Manila. Check-in at the resort. Explore its amenities in the resort and have a comfortable overnight stay!
Whatever your kind of adventure is, we are sure you’ll find what you love in Bohol. After breakfast, get ready for your choice of adventure. You are free at your own leisure to visit different places in Panglao, Bohol. You may opt visit the Dauis Church built-in 1697 by priests of the Jesuit Order and in 1753, Fr. Joseph Nepomuceno, S.J., built a convent in the church complex which became the official residence of the Jesuits from Loboc. You may explore the Nova Shell Museum in Panglao boasts an amazing collection of seashells that come from different parts of the world, not just in the seas of the Philippines. You can also go to the Bohol Bee Farm, an agriculture haven situated on top of a cliff on Panglao Island, Bohol, dedicated to bee cultivation, organic farming, and healthy eating.
Do whatever you like, at your own pace. Otherwise, you may opt to look at our optional tours for that adventure you are looking for.
Do your last-minute drills before check-out from the hotel. And then proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
RATE PER PERSON
|8hr Choco Countryside Tour||Php 3,330|
|9hr Half Day Panglao Tour with lunch||Php 2,475|
|10hr Island Hopping Tour (Pamilacan, Balicasag, and Virgin Island)||Php 7,900|
|4hr Lila Whaleshark Watching||Php 3,500|
|4hr Sikatuna Mirror of the World & Botanical Garden||Php 2,025|
- Rates are per person and is based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together
- All tours are private tours with services of Tourist Driver Guide or DOT Guide
- Includes entrance fess and bottled water
- Rates may change without prior notice