Bataan: The Past Back to Life
Tour starts at Starts from USD 254 per person
- Private transfers
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- Applicable entrance fees during tours
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals and other incidentals not stipulated in the package inclusions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rate quoted is per person and in US Dollars
- Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 3 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for re-computation and is available upon request
- No refund for any unused portion of the tour
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to adjust on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- Full payment prior to the tour departure is required
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged and settled by the guests
Have a full authentic experience touring across Bataan during the Kalesa and Balsa ride.
Create your own fiber glass mosaic to take home with you.
Take a stroll around the town of Bagac, Bataan and appreciate the restored Spanish-Filipino heritage houses. Have a memorable ride during the Kalesa and Balsa ride experience while viewing the beauty and magnificent sceneries in Bataan. Have a chance to bring out your inner artist as you join the fiber glass mosaic workshop in the afternoon and take home your art with you.