South Korea: New Trends & Traditions
Tour starts at USD 455 per person
Booking Period: November 20, 2020 to March 15, 2021
Travel Period: December 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021
|Hotel||Twin / Double Room|
|Seoul N Hotel Dongdaemun Guest House||USD 455|
|Lumia Hotel Myeongdong (3-star)||USD 480|
|Ramada Encore Dongdaemun (3.5-star)||USD 505|
|Fraser Place Namdaemun (4-star)||USD 615|
1. Roundtrip airport transfers with services of an English speaking guide
2. Four (4) nights accommodation based on Twin/Double
3. Daily breakfast at hotel
4. Four (4) lunches at a local restaurant
5. One day unlimited ride pass with access to Safari World and Lost Valley
6. Seat-in-coach tours and transfers with services of an English speaking guide
7. Visa Processing Service Fee
Upon arrival at the airport, English-speaking guide will welcome and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel you may now store your luggage first and join our SIC tour to Everland. Numerous rides, festivals and other diverse attractions suitable for kids and adults alike! Get closer to the wild, like never before! Enjoy your day in Korea’s largest theme park. Return to Seoul in the afternoon. Drop off, Myeongdong Station. Overnight stay in Seoul.
Note: Guest must arrived at Incheon Int’l Airport not later than 6AM
Morning pick-up from the hotel and transfer to Jeonju. Visit Gyeonggijeon Shrine. The spirit of the Joseon dynasty is kept alive in Jeonju in this historical monument that holds the portrait of the Emperor and also puts on display various carriages from that era. Step back in time as you visit Jeonju Hanok Village, a unique architecture, combined with historic traditions, culture, and food. The village boasts over 800 traditional Korean hanok houses retaining its historical charms and traditions. Jeonju is also called the city of flavours, lunch in Joeonju is on every foodies to-do list. Return to Seoul in the afternoon. Overnight in Seoul.
Morning pick-up from the hotel and transfer to Nami Island. Enjoy the scenic beauty of roads lined with chestnut & poplar trees, huge grasslands and a variety of activities for entertainment. Proceed to Petite France, A French cultural village set against the Korean countryside, you can experience French culture, clothing and architecture. Return to Seoul in the after. Overnight in Seoul.
Morning pick-up from the hotel and proceed to Seoul City Tour. N Seoul Tower offers a panoramic view of Seoul and its surrounding area. It is a romantic pilgrimage for couples. You can lock & take photos at the Wall of Love. Then transfer to Unhyeongung Palace, a historical site displaying artifacts from the Joseon dynasty, this palace was also used in the 2016 K-Drama Goblin.
Suggested activities are:
1. Tea drinking /orchid drawing – on own expense
2. Visit to Ginseng/Red pine/Korean Herb/Diet-Beauty Mi/Korean Cosmetics - Discount coupons on purchase of ginseng and oriental herbal products/ US$30 discount on purchase worth $140 and US$60 on purchase worth $270 (Conditions apply)*
3. Experience Kimchi making – a national side dish with over 180 historic varieties
4. Hanbok wearing – Try on beautiful Korean traditional clothes
5. COEX Mall – The biggest indoor malls in Seoul, it houses some of the most unique attractions
6. SM Artium: Home of K-Pop idols like EXO!!
7. Starfield Library: With over 50,000 books on display this library is right in the middle of the mall. Intrigued?
Drop off Myeongdong station. Overnight in Seoul
Free time until departure. Seat-in-coach Transfer from hotel to Incheon International Airport
Take your flight back to Manila from Incheon International Airport.