A Sweet Life: All About Lanzones
Tour starts at PHP **** per person
- Roundtrip air ticket on economy class
- Roundtrip transfers using private air-conditioned van
- Three (3) nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as stated in the itinerary
- Services of local experts and English speaking tour guide
- Applicable admission fees, taxes, tips and gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Incidentals in hotels such as laundry, telephone calls
- All other services not mentioned
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum number of person is required to run the program
- Detailed tour itinerary is available upon request
- Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
- Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged and settled by the guests on personal account
Be a local and experience the Lanzones Festival.
Discover and explore the Lanzones Plantation and White Island Camiguin and enjoy the view of the height of Mt Hibok Hibok
Upon arrival at Camiguin Airport, proceed to Bahay Bakasyunan sa Camiguin. Be welcomed by the resort staff, proceed to your resort rooms, and gear up for your Island Tour including a visit to Lanzones Plantation.
After the Island Tour and visit to Lanzones Plantation, freshen up for your lanzones-themed dinner at Hibok Hibok Restaurant. Overnight at the resort.
Breakfast at the resort. Be ready for your White Island Camiguin Tour. White Island Camiguin is one of the most iconic spots, the province’s scene-stealer and classic crown jewel.
The immaculate White Island Camiguin is actually a sandbar, not an island. At first, you would think there is nothing unique about sandbars as there is a lot in our archipelago. However, this one gives guests the front-row seat to view the height of Mt. Hibok-Hibok.
Transfer back to the resort, then free time to enjoy the resort facilities. Have dinner at the resort. Overnight at the resort.
Breakfast at the resort. Free time to explore the province of Camiguin and join the Lanzones Festival.
The festival features different beautiful agricultural cottages and industrial products. Each barangay usually participates in the event of the beautification of their respective areas. This event is also to celebrate the main production of the Island and their leading export product which is the Lanzones. It is a fruit that came from Lansium Parasiticum, a tree belonging to the species of Mahogany.
Transfer back to the resort. Have dinner at the resort. Overnight at the resort.
Breakfast at the resort. Free time until check out, then transfer to Camiguin Airport for flight back to Manila. End tour.